Wednesday, July 8, 2009

not sure...


People have told me I live in my own little world...or bubble. A world which is green but not in an environmental sense, just the colour green. One where one must always drink tea and eat cheese. One must sing songs in there head *cabrom cabrom if only you knew, I'm just like you* for lack of mp3 player chargers. Urg! No one works in an office, people barter (or steal, no wait that's immoral but whatever). Day is night and night is day. The main languese is gnomise... well you see where I'm going with this....Anyway I just wrote this cause I was thinking of those moments of realisation one gets when they realise how out of touch they've become with the rest of the world and how easily it happens. One minute you think you know who all the 'cool bands' are and the next you realise they were 'cool' 3 months ago and you haven't even realised 3 months have gone by.......one minute I'm writing blog post next thing its 6 months since I've wrote anything. I miss writing for leisure...........yup

No comments:

Post a Comment