Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dissolvable Disprin...

...and the problems with it.
Last week I had the worst head ache in centuries. I couldn't eat it was so bad mind you I was trying to eat crisps, chrunchy buggers they are. So, after about 3 hours I decided to take a disprin. I'm usually of the 'if I wait long enough my head ache will go away' school but at this point I felt I had a tiny chipmonk playing the drums badly inside my skull. Anyway in my pain all I could find was dissolvable disprin. I then had to find a glass and water which ment I had to switch on the light, ouch that really didn't help. But I struggled on, I dropped the disprin into the glass to let is dissolve and then started drinking it.
At this point I started to cheer up abit and found my way in to a dark room with a tv even if I could not quite mange to change the channel. When out of nowhere i started choking. Dissolvable my ass,all the particles in the disprin had just settled at the bottom of the glass. WHAT IS THE POINT. So, at this point I'm setting in a dark room, choking , watching some guy singing through his ass on the t.v (I have some recollection of it been britains got talentless people or something like that) and still with a head ache.
Not how I picture my friday nights! To conclude not only do dissolvable disprin cause you to choke, they don't get rid of your head (I still had mine 3hours later) About half hour later I pass out from the pain and wake up the next in bed still dressed with masscare down my face - all because of dissolvable disprin.

No comments:

Post a Comment